IT LIIIIIIIIIVES!

Welcome to the Mayhem discussion boards. News and site suggestions go here.

IT LIIIIIIIIIVES!

Postby Maugh » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Okay, so we've got the site back up and re-designed, and we're presenting at the con this weekend.

I could not possibly be more excited.

Oh, by the way, we have the Mayhem Vol 1 set up for sale, fully printed, ready to go! Also, we're set up for the PDF e-books as well.

As an important part of that, I'm hoping to start up conversation here again. THe whole point of buildilng this game was to get a project out there and to have people playing it and enjoying it, so I'm really hoping to get people involved here on the site.

So if you're reading this, post! start a conversation! Let's liven this place up again.
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Hooray!!

Postby James » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Hooray!! I am so excited. The book is beautiful. There are a couple of diagrams in the flight section that are new to me and really communicate the maneuverability rules well. Is there anything we beloved fans can do to help spread the word about the game?
James

Re: IT LIIIIIIIIIVES!

Postby Maugh » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Heya James!

Well, the only thing that I could think of would be to find a local shop/con where you could find folks to game with, but that can be a tall order, and coming in and just asking people to play is as intimidating is it is somewhat unlikely. Finding people that game can be a somewhat lucky process.

Iuno. I just appreciate all of the support you've already given. I don't know that I could ask much more.

Oh yeah, finish your degree so you can move back to Utah. *grin*
Maugh
Site Admin

Postby TheMatt » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:30 pm

James, when are you done? Don't you own a house here?
"I can't tell if what you are saying is too profound for me to understand, or just insane".
TheMatt

Postby Maugh » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:35 am

He does own a house, but I doubt he follows the boards closely enough to respond. He should be back in another about two years. A very sad, jamesless two years.
Maugh
Site Admin

Postby TheMatt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 pm

I thought he left 3+ years ago to do a PhD. Mine's going to take about 4 years...
"I can't tell if what you are saying is too profound for me to understand, or just insane".
TheMatt

Postby TheMatt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Terrible habit of mine, but I have this urge to 'own' a forum. Completionist. Like answering every email.
TheMatt

Return to Welcome to the Forums