Laughing Jack Wilton, Blog and Podcast

Welcome to the Mayhem discussion boards. News and site suggestions go here.

Laughing Jack Wilton, Blog and Podcast

Postby Maugh » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:13 pm

So, in case somebody hasn't heard, (and if you've talked with me you've probably heard,) we have some guests on the northeastern parts of the continent, somewhere in Canadia and the eastern board, who are going to be running our game this Wednesday and next. THey're going to be recording this endeavor and putting it into a podcast.

The individual who contacted me, one Jack Wilton, has also posted a review of our game in our blog.

http://www.laughingjackwilton.com/?p=48

Check it out, if you're interested. We're up to just shy of 100 downloads on the betabook, and it's nice to see someone who is outside of our direct sphere of contacts who is running the game and responding. I'll keep you posted on the results when I get them, just to share the details.

The podcast, when it hits, will be here:

http://laughingjackwilton.podbean.com/admin/
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Re: Laughing Jack Wilton, Blog and Podcast

Postby James » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 pm

I liked the review! Complimentary and good description besides. We all know the issues with the book being a bit unwieldy for those not already familiar with it. The next itteration should go a long way to fix it, and the races change would make charater creation a little more comfortable for first timers.

We all welcome Laughing Jack! I hope the experience is a good one and we all are interested to see how things go in character creation and game play in a group not including at least one founder. A fresh perspective will be great!
James

Return to Welcome to the Forums