[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mayhem.com • View topic - Glaive Fighter

Glaive Fighter

This is set up for our artists to critique and review work.

Glaive Fighter

Postby Maugh » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:05 am

For the weapon technique section, on Glaives. I'll be decorating the crap out of his armor on coloring.

scan0002.jpg
(330.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Re: Glaive Fighter

Postby TheMatt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Using glaive as a synonym for pole-arm?
"I can't tell if what you are saying is too profound for me to understand, or just insane".
TheMatt

Postby sandywaterfalls » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:52 pm

cool concept :) i like the claive. when doing the armor and the weapon, be sure to use the pen tool to keep the straight long lines looking good. haha! cuz doin it by hand just don't work out . i can never get it to anyway...
sandywaterfalls

Postby Maugh » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:36 am

When using the pencil or brush tool, you can actually hold down shift and click from dot to dot and it will connect them with straight lines. That's usually what I do, since I ink with a hard brush.
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Postby sandywaterfalls » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:00 pm

i didn't even know that! that's helpful man!! That's going to make my life easier. for long curved lines like on the blade it's self, the pen tool will help those come out clean, too :)
sandywaterfalls

Return to Art Review!