Tactical Combat

Post details on ongoing games, report progress here, or look for a game here.

Re: Tactical Combat

Postby Matt' » Tue May 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Reckon I ought.
Matt'

GRRRRR....

Postby James » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:09 am

Alright, who is the worst? James is the worst. First of all, I am going to double post this. I started a new thread for the nest one shot....called the Next One Shot that gives the details for the game I wanted to play tonight and looks like people were in line for it...the day before again.

First let me say, I suck. I have been trying to get this adventure done, but have not yet. I only have the starting cell and first couple skills challenges fleshed out well. It is not an issue of time so much as an issue of priority for me lately and I have little as excuse except I haven't had my head on straight the last couple weeks. Anyone who has worked with me/spent time with me can attest to that. I like having my One Shots feel polished because while it is easy to ad hoc the situations, that is not the purpose of the One Shots for me. We are trying to test out the rules and so I need to have my challenges conform correctly.

Second let me say, I suck. I was invited last night (people and lack of notice) to a birthday party this evening for a friend/co-worker that I am not likely to see again and would like to go. Yes, I deserve the hate. So, very long story short:

No game tonight, at least not with me.

Please, please, please, can we plan in advance?
Even a good 3 -4 days helps me to properly divide my time to meet my obliations in good condition. Matt, are all Wednesday's bad for you? I can run Wed or Thurs. I prefer the later, actually, but don't know where everyone else is at.
James

Postby Reed » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:41 pm

No worries! Maybe next week. I actually caught a bug so I am planning on going to bed early tonight.
Reed

Postby Matt' » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:44 pm

James, do not stress so much. Rob and I are totally cooked from Comic-con, and are actually glad of a rest. I'm supposed to have karate on Wednesdays, assuming I can ever remember to reserve a room. (Hasn't happened yet). So all Wednesdays should be bad. In reality, it's probably fine.

I think Friday and Saturday are out for me, but I think every night next week is good. Shall we try for Monday night?
Matt'

Previous

Return to Organizing Games