Gaming With Caleb & Jess

Post details on ongoing games, report progress here, or look for a game here.

Gaming With Caleb & Jess

Postby Maugh » Wed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Starting a Mayhem game with Caleb & Jess this friday, 8 o'clockish, (after kids go to sleep.)

Also, Caleb and I have been working on a content reader for the fancy phones. Caleb suggessted we do it as a mobile website, instead of a full app. This makes it easier for all smartphones to work with, and can be read through a normal browser as well. It will be very simple, and should be done this week, but will let people look stuff up on the web quick and easy-like.

I am also seriously considering writing an iphone app to use that doesn't require an internet connection. We'll see if I get time to get that done.
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Re: Gaming With Caleb & Jess

Postby Maugh » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 am

Gamed tonight. It was rad. The party was tempted by demonic power, (okay, not really, none of them fell for it, although I think Matt or Caleb may have come close. Maybe? Just a little? Lobster?)

And then the party was attacked by an ACTUAL giant centipede. Okay, maybe just a little centipede. Yeah. The book has a ridiculous number of errors in it, which is frankly embarrassing, but the game ran really well. I forgot how smoothly it runs when it runs well. DMing is a process of trying to think tactically, rather than just throwing numbers out. This really is a good game.

Anyway, that was the report. The party is on their way to dispose of the last cursed body of the sap who took the Demon's bargain. The question is will they get to the ocean and lob it in, or will they destroy it on holy ground, or will they instead just lose it, (and Matt's unconscious body,) to the insects in the hills to the north.

Tune in next time for more of "Killing Matt for fun and profit!"

Same killing Matt time, same Killing Matt channel!
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Return to Organizing Games