PS3 to-do list

Off topic and conversational threads go here.

PS3 to-do list

Postby Maugh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 am

All right. I'm pretty much done with borderlands and relatively back on task in terms of Mayhem stuff, but there are some exceedingly good games on the horizon. Thought I'd compile a quick list of some tasty titles that I'd love to drop a few hours into.

1. Darksiders, wrath of war. Hits in Jan 2010, which means I won't be seeing it for awhile. Somewhere between Zelda and Devil May Cry, this one I'll get pretty much as soon as it's out. I'll be dissappearing for a few weeks after that. Should be EXCELLENT.
2. Wet, this game is EXCEEDINGLY violent. Language is worse than I'd like it to be. Still, kill bill fun, with some really outrageous and stylish action sequences. Jumping from car to car on the freeway, anyone? Play the demo, if you can stomach the language. This one will probably wait a while, until I can find it used for a good price. (30-ish?)
3. Dragon Age Origins. The gameplay and story are both intriguing, though not so much that this is a run-out-and-buy-it-now for me. This one won't go down in price, but I am in no hurry to pick it up.

So, unless I break down and get to Wet or Dragon Age before January, looks like I'm done with the PS3 for the next while. Time to get the Vol 1 book done more.

Long List of games I would like to try out but probably won't get to for a long while yet.
4. Uncharted HIghly Rated
5. Unchared 2 Highly Rated
6. Ratcht & Clank: Crack in Time, Fun games.
7. Lost Planet 2. VERY pretty game. High-budget capcom seldom goes wrong.

Ah. It is good to see the ps3 finally getting some backup titles, a deep enough library that I can wait around till games are cheaper to try some really excellent stuff.
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Re: PS3 to-do list

Postby Caleb » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:36 am

Dragon Age will be 35 bucks at Best Buy on Black Friday. But also many RPG's are good for renting if you don't plan on playing them a second time.
A wise man once said the worth of souls is great, so... naturally there is going to be theft!
Caleb
Site Admin

Re: PS3 to-do list

Postby Maugh » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:18 am

After some looking into release dates, It has occurred to me that both FFXIII and White Knight Chronicles are both coming out early next year, (feb and march?)

THese will be very, very shiny.
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Return to Chatter